Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with opportunities nationwide
We offer property and casualty, workers’ compensation and life insurance and operate across 28 states and the District of Columbia. As a result, we are able to provide more than 1,200 associates with a wide variety of opportunities throughout the Northeast, Midwest and Southern regions of the United States. We provide a wide range of career opportunities in:
- Product Development
- Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
We’ll take good care of you
Encova stands on the quality and training of our people. Associates' initiative, ideas, problem-solving skills and abilities contribute to our growth and success. We recognize individual performance with a progressive salary program and a generous benefits package.
We value the diversity of our associates because our people are the source of our success. We offer flexible benefits that can be tailored to meet individual needs. Our goal is to provide our associates with the health care, resources, time off, professional development and financial incentives they need to be successful.
Benefits are offered to all full-time or part-time associates who are regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- A comprehensive health care plan, including preventative services covered at 100%
- Dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance
Our wellness program
Encova has partnered with professional, experienced wellness partners to offer a comprehensive wellness program for our associates. All associates have the option to participate. Major benefits include:
- Associates can earn premium discounts toward health care costs through wellness activities.
- Our headquarters in Columbus host a full workout facility available to associates 24/7.
- Instructor-led fitness classes, partial gym membership reimbursement, running/cycling clubs, Weight Watchers, flu shots and an annual wellness vendor exposition may be offered based on office location.
Additional associate benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Community involvement opportunities
- Training programs
- Discounted auto/home insurance
- Subsidized parking (Columbus)