YOU REMAIN OUR FOCUS.
As the world continues to work to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we are monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updates. We are unrelenting in our efforts to make changes to our day-to-day operations to prioritize your health and the health of our associates, communities and policyholders. While 80% of our associates are working remotely, we remain fully operational and dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service.
We are upholding our promise of being there for you when you need us most, and we want to provide you with information and resources to help keep you informed during these uncertain times.
Below are COVID-19-related communications we’ve sent to our agent partners.
- June 26: Extended grace period in New Jersey
- May 26: Profit Share Program: Table 4 modified to reflect COVID-19-related challenges
- May 14: Update: Extended grace periods
- May 14: Workers' compensation guidelines for COVID-19-related payroll and classification changes
- April 30: Grace periods extended
- April 13:Policy credit for personal auto insurance
- April 2: Support for restaurant owners
- April 2: Support for restaurant owners in Tennessee
- April 2: Support for restaurant owners in Wisconsin
- March 25: We’re here to support you through COVID-19 (life)
- March 20: Support for policyholders affected by COVID-19
- March 20: COVID-19 update: statement of good health required (life)
- March 18: Business income coverage and COVID-19 (commercial lines)
- March 17: Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
- March 12: Following and preparing for COVID-19
TOOLS AND RESOURCES