COVERAGE FOR YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS
Whether you’re looking to provide financial security in the event of death or disability, access to quality healthcare, finance a child’s education, pay off a mortgage, fund retirement or cover final expenses, Motorists is there for you.
You can count on us to handle your life insurance, long-term care, disability and group and individual medical insurance needs.
Determine your areas for financial need.
Life insurance exists to protect those who depend on you financially in the event of death or disability. Simply put, there are two main reasons to buy life insurance:
- Because you owe someone
- Final expenses
- Debt payment
- Mortgage payoff
- College education
- Emergency fund
- Charitable requests
- Survivor income
Understand your coverage options.
While you may have life insurance through your employer, you should know that your employer-sponsored plans may have the following limitations:
- Discontinue when your employment ends
- Do not carry over into retirement
- Have limited term coverage
When shopping for life insurance, there are two major types:
- Term insurance provides coverage for a specific period of time. In the event of death or major disability, it protects dependents from financial responsibility for your debts such as mortgages and loans and will replace your income.
- Permanent insurance, such as Whole Life or Universal Life, provides lifelong coverage and the death benefit is guaranteed. It also has an important additional feature called a “cash value,” which grows with tax-deferred interest during your lifetime. You then have the ability to leverage this as a quick source of money in an emergency situation.
Our most thorough and unique life insurance product is Blend. It combines the benefits of both Whole and Term insurance to provide you long-term savings and coverage for a set amount of time for debt such as a mortgage.
We have several plans available to ensure your family is financially protected. Whether you live, die or become disabled, we’ve designed our life insurance and annuity products with your needs in mind. Our products come with outstanding service and the single, most important thing you can count on –– the promise to pay.
You can calculate your needs by visiting the Life Happens life insurance needs calculator and then discuss the outcome with your agent.
Find a plan that meets your specific health needs.
Health insurance has become more confusing than ever and costs continue to rise. You need to consider whether you need coverage for yourself or your entire family, and if you want the flexibility to choose your own physicians. Some of the types of coverage and plans available include:
- Individual health insurance
- Group health insurance
- Individual and group disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Medicare supplements
Contact an agent to help you select a plan that best meets your specific health insurance needs and budget.