EXTRA PROTECTION FOR UNFORESEEN EVENTS
Umbrella insurance provides an extra layer of protection for you and your family from potentially devastating financial repercussions not covered by your Automobile and Homeowners policies.
As a result of a loss, although unintentional on your part, you could face a lawsuit involving:
- Bodily injury or property damage resulting from your use of reasonable force to protect persons or property
- Slander, libel or invasion of privacy rights
- Damage to the property of another person while it was in your care, custody or control
- Malicious prosecution
- False arrest, imprisonment or detention, wrongful eviction or entry
- Other acts that may not be covered by your underlying policies
CUSTOMIZED OPTIONS THAT FIT YOUR NEEDS
- Our policy options are flexible to fit your needs with limits starting at $1 million. Higher limits are available and vary by state.
- Along with your agent, we'll support you every step of the way with our expert legal assistance in the event of a personal injury lawsuit.
- When you need us, we still have the fast and fair claim service you've come to expect as a Motorists policyholder.
Consider adding Umbrella coverage to your current Motorists policy today.
Coverages, limits, features and availability vary by state.