Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Gov. Mike DeWine issued a shelter-in-place order in Ohio, prohibiting large gatherings. As a result, the annual meetings of Motorists Mutual, Motorists Commercial Mutual, Phenix Mutual, Wilson Mutual, Iowa Mutual and BrickStreet Mutual will be conducted virtually through the internet and by phone conference. The dates and times of the meetings are listed below.
- Motorists Mutual: April 27 at 1 p.m. EDT
- Motorists Commercial Mutual: April 27 at 1:30 p.m. EDT
- Phenix Mutual: May 5 at 9 a.m. EDT
- Wilson Mutual: May 12 at 1:30 p.m. EDT
- Iowa Mutual: May 13 at 10 a.m. EDT
- BrickStreet Mutual: July 27 at 8:30 a.m. EDT*
Instructions for how to participate in the annual meetings will be posted here the day prior to the annual meetings. If you have questions, please contact Encova Customer Service for personal and commercial policies, 800-876-6642, or Encova Customer Service for workers’ compensation policies, 866-452-7425.
*Meeting may still take place in person. We’ll continue to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and orders from West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice, and we’ll update this page accordingly.
Below are minutes from the 2019 policyholder meetings.