Extra peace of mind knowing your personal assets are protected.
Extra Protection for Unforeseen Events
Umbrella insurance provides an extra layer of protection for you and your family from potentially devastating financial repercussions not covered by your automobile and homeowners policies.
As a result of a loss, although unintentional on your part, you could face a lawsuit involving:
- Bodily injury or property damage resulting from your use of reasonable force to protect persons or property.
- Slander, libel or invasion of privacy rights.
- Damage to the property of another person while it was in your care, custody or control.
- Malicious prosecution.
- False arrest, imprisonment or detention, wrongful eviction or entry.
- Other acts that may not be covered by your underlying policies.
Customized Options That Fit Your Needs
- Our policy options are flexible to fit your needs, with limits starting at $1 million. Higher limits are available and vary by state.
- Along with your agent, we'll support you every step of the way with our expert legal assistance in the event of a personal injury lawsuit.
- When you need us, we will deliver fast and fair claim service.
Consider adding umbrella coverage to your current Encova policy today.
Coverages, limits, features and availability vary by state. Contact your Encova independent agent for product availability.
Our new personal lines solution, which features comprehensive protection with our Exceed products, customizable coverage options, competitive discounts and more, was designed to meet your unique insurance needs. Our state-of-the-art coverage is now available in Indiana and will be available in West Virginia and Ohio by end of 2020. Contact your Encova independent agent for more information.
GET THE COVERAGE YOU NEED.