Coming March 1: Exciting changes for Motorists Life
Since we became Encova, our goal remains to be the carrier of choice for you and your policyholders by making it as easy as possible for you to do business with us. With this in mind, we are excited to share Motorists Life will officially become Encova Life as of Monday, March 1!
The name change and full rebrand to Encova Life will promote the integration of life insurance products across the entire Encova footprint.
What does this mean for you?
- All life insurance resources will be updated with our new logo and branding on marketing materials to use with your clients.
- Policy endorsements reflecting the name change will be sent to all life policyholders.
- Upcoming changes to the Life Sales team structure will better support your needs.
In addition to our name change, we have several other exciting features coming for you in March.
- Our new chronic illness rider will be included on term, non-participating and participating whole life policies for no additional premium (up to table 4). We will host a webinar with more information in March, so keep an eye out for an invitation from us via email!
- We made improvements to our e-application process. These enhancements will improve ease of doing business and include a new chronic illness rider, improved reflexive question answering and more.
- Youth life is now available through the e-app process.
- Insureio is our new vendor of choice for our Easy App and final expense point-of-sale-interview. We are working with Insureio to improve your medical underwriting interview experience.
- New application packets will be available on our Agents-Only website. We are updating the life application packets with Encova Life branding and all new proposed insured applications. Note: Outdated applications will not be accepted after April 1, 2021.
Be sure to watch your email for more detailed information on how to access updated marketing materials and how to interact with the new sales structure.